Welcome to my blog

Congratulations and welcome to friends, family and others who have found something of interest in my blog. The reason that I have created this blog is to share some of my experiences regarding my own journey of writing and publishing my autobiography. I am really excited and motivated about this whole process. I hope that what I write about is interesting to you and thank you for your encouragement and support.





Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Peace of Art

Hi everyone,

You might realize from my relaxed tone that I am on holidays and have found some spare time to share another one of my passions with you.

For the past 6 months I have started to really enjoy photography and would love to share some of my photographs with you.  

I really enjoyed capturing these moments and hope that you can feel the essence of each photo.

Here is an extract of my artist statement:
"The majority of my photography has a strong Australian flora and fauna feel and emphasis.  My photographs reflect that I have grown up in the bush and have a  strong connection with the land and country that I come from. I feel that in some way they depict who I am and where I come from."

If you would like to continue to receive regular updates of my photographs you will need to keep a copy the following URL:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joymakepeace.  On the flickr website you can click on the RSS feed and add it to your favorites.

Until next time  :) 

Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment