Welcome to my blog

Congratulations and welcome to friends, family and others who have found something of interest in my blog. The reason that I have created this blog is to share some of my experiences regarding my own journey of writing and publishing my autobiography. I am really excited and motivated about this whole process. I hope that what I write about is interesting to you and thank you for your encouragement and support.





Friday, November 5, 2010

Larry King Interviews Oprah on The Secret

1 comment:

  1. I just love Oprah and I also truly believe in The Secret, which is also known as the Law of Attraction. I have the book and I have read it and I completely believe that what we think, affects the way we feel, which in turn affects the way we act. So as Oprah says you do have control of your destiny. When we take control of our own actions and take responsibility for our own lives and cease to blame others, you will completely benefit from The Secret.

    ReplyDelete